The Christensen Center for Teaching and Learning is not responsible for content on external links.
Teaching and Learning Centers
- Brown University, Harriet W. Sheridan Center
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, Center for Teaching Excellence
- University of Chicago, The Center for Teaching and Learning
- Columbia University, Columbia Center for New Media Teaching and Learning
- Cornell University (Johnson), Cornell Center for Learning and Teaching
- Dartmouth University, Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning
- Harvard University, Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Teaching and Learning Laboratory
- New York University (Stern), Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
- Northwestern University, Searle Center for Teaching Excellence
- University of Virginia (Darden), Teaching Resource Center
- University of Washington, Center for Instructional Development and Research
- Wharton, Alfred West Jr. Learning Lab
Additional Case Resources
- Aspen Institute, Case Place
- Columbia University, School of Journalism, Case Consortium @ Columbia
- ECCH: the case for learning
- Georgetown University, Pew Case Study Center School of Foreign Service, Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- Harvard Business School Publishing
- Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government, Case Program
- Harvard Law School, PON Clearing House
(A resource center for negotiation and alternative dispute resolution)
- Humanities in Management Institute, Hartwick Classic Leadership Cases
(Uses classic texts to discuss leadership and management.)
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Case Collection
- Richard Ivey School of Business, Ivey Publishing
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford Entrepreneurship Case Studies
- University of Virginia, Darden Business School Publishing
- POD Network
Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
Independent policy and research center with a primary mission "to do and perform all things necessary to encourage, uphold, and dignify the profession of the teacher and the cause of higher education."
- Chronicle of Higher Education
Published weekly, The Chronicle is a news source for college and university faculty members and administrators.
Nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology.
- The Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
Dedicated to innovative teaching and learning in the organizational and management sciences.