Leadership Fellows Program: Submit a Proposal
Download the 2015-16 proposal form
Resources to Support Organizations:
- Best Practices for Developing a Proposal to support your thinking and planning as you consider the Leadership Fellows program
- Register for a Leadership Fellows Webinar for Interested Organizations
In order to provide interested organizations with insight into key program goals, recent updates to the program, important evaluation criteria and discuss application strategies, HBS will be offering webinars for all interested organizations including those that are new to the program as well as those that have participated in the past. Pre-registration is required.
• Thursday, July 17: 12:30-1:30pm EST
• Thursday, July 31: 12:30-1:30pm EST
• Wednesday, August 20: 9-10am EST
- Coming soon: Brief online tutorial providing insights, best practices and answers to many frequently asked questions
All organizations (particularly those that have not previously participated in the Leadership Fellows program) are encouraged to contact the Leadership Fellows Program team via HBS Career & Professional Development to discuss the program in more depth and review any questions. Contact information is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-495-6232.
2014-15 Leadership Fellows Recruiting Timelines
Fall 2014 Recruiting Process:
- September 4, 2014: deadline for organizations to submit a proposal
- September 18, 2014: organization selection by HBS
- October 16, 2014: student application deadline
- October 23, 2014: deadline for organizations to submit their interview lists
- November 3 or 5, 2014: organizations interview candidates at Harvard Business School
- November 6 - December 4, 2014: timeline for completing second round interviews and making offer(s).
- December 5, 2014*: deadline for organizations to make first offer. Earliest possible deadline for student decisions.
- January 13, 2015: last date by which an organization can extend an offer
- January 27, 2015: final deadline for student decisions
* HBS Recruiting Policies require that hiring organizations give students until December 5, 2014 or two weeks from the date the student receives the written offer, whichever date is later to make a decision.
Spring 2015 Recruiting Process:
- January 22, 2015: deadline for organizations to submit a proposal
- February 5, 2015: organization selection by HBS
- February 26, 2015: student application deadline
- March 5, 2014: deadline for organizations to submit their interview list
- March 25, 2015: organizations interview candidates at Harvard Business School
- March 26 - April 6, 2015: timeline for completing second round interviews and making offer(s)
- April 7, 2015: deadline for organizations to make first offer
- April 22, 2015: last date by which an organization can extend an offer
- May 6, 2015: final deadline for student decisions
Summer 2015 - Summer 2016: one-year Fellowship term (Fellowship year must start between July 15 to August 30, 2015)