Student Social Enterprise Track: How to Apply
Students need to complete the required paperwork and meet all of the program criteria in order to participate in the Competition.
Please note: In order for the Competition to be fair to all participants, all of the program deadlines are firm and non-negotiable.
- Review the Eligibility Requirements
- Review the Details for Participating Teams document for information on key dates, processes, and funding (please note: this document may only be available in Internet Explorer)
- Download and fill out the Team Member Information spreadsheet
- Enter the Competition online through the Competition website by the following deadlines:
- February 6, 2013 at 12:00 noon, to be eligible for expense reimbursement funding
- March 26, 2013 at 12:00 noon, to be eligible to participate in the Competition
- Submit the Intent to Present form and Executive Summary through the Competition website by the following deadline:
- March 26, 2013 at 12:00 noon, to be eligible for the Competition
- Note: if receiving expense reimbursement, submit a hard copy of the Expense Form to the Social Enterprise Initiative, Loeb House 3rd floor by the following deadline:
- April 16, 2013 at 12:00 noon