274 students worked within the nonprofit or government sectors before coming to HBS, and many students from other industries are interested in switching into work that has social impact. Take a closer look at students with a passion for creating value beyond just the bottom line.
- 274 students with experience in Social Enterprise
- 375 members of the Social Enterprise Club
- 90+ HBS faculty engage in social enterprise research and teaching
- 1/3 HBS Alumni currently serving on nonprofit boards
Start Recruiting Now!
- Contact Our Office.
- Connect with the Social Enterprise Club.
- Reach out to other student clubs: The Management Consulting Club and the Healthcare Club have members who are passionate about making an impact.
- The HBS Social Enterprise Initiative (SEI) has been a catalyst for driving social change. Learn about their Summer Fellowship Program and Leadership Fellows Program, providing support to students and organizations interested in seeking or hiring for social enterprise positions.
- Request a complimentary Social Enterprise Club Resume Book.