More than 250 students report professional experience in healthcare prior to attending HBS. Connect with students whose interests range from biopharma, medical devices, diagnostics, consulting and venture capital to healthcare delivery, services, insurance and global health.
- Nearly 250 members in the student Healthcare Club
- 39 MD/MBA students
- 25% of the finalists in the HBS Business Plan Contest over the past 5 years were related to healthcare, 4 of the winners had a healthcare business
- 3,476 active alumni in the healthcare industry
- 15% of the Fortune 500 healthcare CEOs have an MBA from HBS
Start Recruiting Now
- Contact Our Office.
- Connect with the Healthcare Club.
- Reach out to other clubs for a diverse group of students with an interest in Healthcare: Social Enterprise Club, Venture Capital and Private Equity, Women's Student Association, and Industry and Government Club.
- Learn more about the Healthcare Initiative, which serves as a gateway for healthcare research, educational programs and collaboration across all sectors of the healthcare industry.
- Consider taking part in the annual HBS Healthcare Alumni Conference HBS Healthcare Alumni Conference or the annual student-run Healthcare Conference .
- Develop a recruiting strategy that works for your organization.
- Request a complimentary Healthcare Club Resume Book.
- If you have any questions, please contact Betsy Strickland (estrickland+hbs.edu) or Becca Carnahan (rcarnahan+hbs.edu).