Entertainment & Media
175. That's the total number of students currently enrolled in the Entertainment and Media Club. This passionate group of students brings a wide range of skills and enthusiasm to campus, ranging from strategy to creativity and a passion for storytelling.
- 215 current students with previous experience in Entertainment & Media
- 128 members of the Entertainment & Media Club
- 128 members of the Business of Sports Club
Sample Entertainment & Media Recruiting Partners
|The Walt Disney Company||Warner Bros.||Sony Pictures Entertainment|
|Time Inc.||Hulu||National Basketball Association|
|MTV||The McGraw-Hill Companies||NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Company|
|Bertelsmann||Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts||A&E Networks|
Recruiting Tips for Entertainment and Media Firms
- Educate students on the various career paths within your firm, the expectations of the roles you're hiring for and the culture of your organizations.
- Arrange a strategy session with the sector lead in your industry. Collaborate with us at any time of the year to set a strategy that is a fit for your firm's hiring needs.
- Participate in the Entertainment & Media Conference or the Hollywood Trek to create brand awareness among our students.
Start Recruiting Now!
- Connect with the Entertainment & Media Club.
- Reach out to other relevant student clubs. The Business of Sports Club, the Art Society and regionally focused clubs, such as the West Coast Club all contain members with a desire to enter the entertainment and media sector.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that works for your organization.
- Unable to travel to campus? Request a complimentary Club Resume Book or post a job in Career Hub and connect with students whose interests and backgrounds align with that of your firm.