Energy & Cleantech
With more than 900 students enrolled in courses related to business and the environment, our MBA students interact daily with Harvard Business School's world-class faculty and their research. Connect with students who want to make a lasting impact in their careers in conventional energy, cleantech, and sustainability.
- Over 400 MBA students arrive to HBS with an interest in business and the environment
- 294 members in the Energy & Environment Club
- Over 50 students participating in Business & Environment field-based learning
Start Recruiting Now
- Contact Our Office.
- Connect with the Energy & Environment Club and Energy Symposium.
- Reach out to Business & Environment Initiative seeks to deepen business leaders' understanding of today's environmental challenges and assist them in developing effective solutions.
- Request a complimentary Energy & Environment Club Resume Book.
- Questions about connecting with students interested in Energy & Cleantech? Please contact your sector liaisons Betsy Strickland (estrickland+hbs.edu) and Jennifer Simons (jsimons+hbs.edu).