Consumer Packaged Goods
Take a closer look at students with passion for Consumer Packaged Goods. Last year, 3% of graduates joined a marketing-driven firm where they inspire to become innovative and insightful leaders on a team.
- 370 current students with previous experience in Consumer Packaged Goods
- 316 members of the Marketing & CPG Club
- 264 members of the Retail & Luxury Goods Club
Resources for Recruiters
- Contact Our Office.
- Connect with the Marketing & CPG Club and the Food & Beverage and Agribusiness Club.
- Reach out to other student clubs: Midwest Student Association is a great club to find talent passionate about going back to the Midwest region; many of these students have an interest in CPG.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that works for your organization.
- Request a complimentary Marketing & CPG Club Resume Book.