Did you know, over 750 students report having experience in consulting prior to attending HBS? In addition, our diverse student body includes hundreds of students with robust experience who are looking to transition to a career in consulting. Take a closer look at this rich source of professional talent and the resources available to help guide your recruiting strategy at HBS.
- 279 members in the Management Consulting Club
- Over 50 faculty members involved in consulting and corporate strategy related research, teaching, and activities
- 25% of the Class of 2012 accepted full-time consulting positions and 24% of the Class of 2013 accepted summer internships in consulting
Resources for Recruiters
- Contact Our Office.
- Connect with the Management and Consulting Club.
- Reach out to other student clubs: Many students within The Healthcare Club and The Social Enterprise Club are interested in pursuing careers in consulting.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that works for your organization.
- Request a complimentary Management and Consulting Club Resume Book.
- View our Consulting recruiting partners.