The Harvard Arab Weekend (HAW) is the largest pan-Arab conference in North America, bringing together over 1,000 students and professionals to discuss key issues with the region’s most prominent politicians, business people, and leaders. HAW has prided itself on showcasing a mosaic of perspectives and insights on the most pressing issues in the Arab world. In 2011, HAW was commended by the White House as “the premier Arab world conference” in North America.
This year, we strive to uphold our venerable tradition of engaging in constructive, innovative, and informative debates and dialogue. We strongly believe that it is our responsibility to promote a positive, forward-looking view of the region that bridges the gap between its rich history and promising future. The 2015 rendition of Harvard Arab Weekend will seek to promote unity within Arab societies and bring in inspiring men and women who have worked towards achieving that end.
- Attendees: 1000 attendees from across North America
- Keynotes: 12 keynote speeches including an opening by Moncef Marzouki, Former president of Tunisia and Ziyad Baroud, Former Minister of Interior in Lebanon
- Speakers: 50+ speakers covering most pressing topics across 12 political, business and social issues
- Career Fair: The largest MENA career fair in North America with 20+ companies represented
- Start-up Pitch: A Start-up pitch featuring 10 pre-selected MENA focused start-ups and a MENA focused jury
- HAW talks: 5 TED style talks showcasing talent from the region
- Networking events: Structured networking opportunities throughout the entire conference
HAW 2015: This year’s conference will take place on November 5-8, 2015 on Harvard Campus.
Website: Learn more and buy your tickets at www.harvardarabweekend.com