We are interested in your perspectives, insights, and strategies. We hope that over time, as the volume and depth of responses increases, the Knowledge Sharing section will serve as a forum where we can learn, ask questions, and reflect on the range of ideas and perspectives available in this learning community.
- Please take a moment to review below the issues school leaders and public education partners have identified as most pressing.
- Select and click on a category and record the contact information requested in the form, as appropriate. Then record an approach that has gained the most traction, or has the greatest potential for success, in your opinion. Your response will be published within 48 hours.
- We hope to build this section with your comments over time. We encourage you to visit the Knowledge Sharing section and click on one of the following categories to read the latest comments from public education leaders around the country.
- Building capacity/resource allocation
- Creating systemic reform
- Developing leaders and improving teachers
- Improving education inequality