The New Venture Competition thanks its sponsors and partners for their tremendous support which enables participants to access expert resources, test their ideas, and gain real-world feedback throughout the process.
Sponsors & Partners
- CB Insights
- Dell Social Innovation Challenge
- Echoing Green
- Foley Hoag
- FOUNDER.org: Automatically Fast-Track 10 business track Semi-Finalists into their semi-final round!
- Harvard Center for Public Leadership
- Harvard Innovation Lab
- International Business Model Competition
- MassChallenge: All #HBSNVC teams have the opportunity to apply to MassChallenge at a discounted rate. Please use the HBSNVC verified code of HBS050 to receive $50 off of Accelerator Program Application Fee. Please note that MassChallenge has extended their Early Bird $50 registration deadline until Tuesday, March 10 for HBSNVC teams. The code will still be valid for students for $50 off of full registration price of $99 after Tuesday, until April 2. Register today to take advantage of this great Fast-Track opportunity!
- The Bridgespan Group
The New Venture Competition relies upon the commitment of practitioners in the field who review business plans and lend their expertise to provide candid feedback and judge the feasibility of the plans entered within the Competition.
Business track judges come from a variety of backgrounds, including funders, founders, industry experts and executives, lawyers, and other specialists deemed appropriate to understand the commercial viability of a business idea.
Social Enterprise track judges come from a variety of backgrounds representing a range of industries, including those from funding organizations (including impact investors, philanthropists, and venture philanthropists), capacity building organizations, and social entrepreneurs.