The Social Enterprise Track provides an opportunity for eligible graduate students across Harvard University to explore social entrepreneurship and test ideas for social innovation in a rigorous and supportive environment. Social Enterprise Track entries may include nonprofit, for-profit, and hybrid model business plans.
How to Apply
- Review Information for Participating Teams. Review eligibility requirements and download the Details for Participating Teams document.
- Build Your Team. Whether you have an idea or have skills to bring to an idea, visit the teams section of our website to connect with others.
- Enter the Competition. Apply online through the Competition website. Fill out the first 11 questions by February 3, 2016 at 12:00 pm to be eligible for expense reimbursement funding. Final entry deadline: March 9, 2016 at 12:00 pm. Download the Team Member Information Form and Intent to Present Form for the application.
- Develop Your Idea. Over the course of the Competition, students have the opportunity to develop their own skills as well as strengthen their venture through workshops, feedback from expert judges on written work and presentations, and multi-disciplinary collaboration. See the SE Tools section for online resources and information and the Calendar for upcoming events.
- Attend the Finale. Celebrate the journey and hear the winning pitches. Network with students, alumni, and judges at the Finale celebration.