The Business Track of the New Venture Competition provides a unique opportunity for students to put entrepreneurship principles into practice with an integrative learning experience. Whether you are a winner of prizes, go on to implement your proposed new venture idea, or simply take advantage of the learning and apply it later in your career, we guarantee the Competition will be an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience. We look forward to understanding more about your idea, hearing your pitch, and providing you with some valuable feedback along the way.
Apply today here!
- Receive Early-Stage Feedback. Get a head start and get feedback on your venture idea.
- Register. Early Registration closes on Feb. 1st. You can still register after Feb. 1st but will not be eligible for expense reimbursement fund. Submit a Registration Poll to enter in the competition. Final deck is not required until March 29th.
- COMMIT. Submit the Intent to Present form by March 8th, 2017 at 12:00pm.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & SLIDE DECK DUE to Rock by March 29th, 2017 at 12:00 pm. Upload your final pitch deck via your prior Registration Poll.
- Pitch your plan. Seize the unique opportunity to gain invaluable feedback, exposure, and experience while having fun. All teams have the chance to present on Super Saturday. Ten semi-finalists will be chosen to compete in the next round.
- Attend the finale. Finalists present to a panel of judges on April 25th, 2017 when a winner and runner-up will be selected.