The Business Track of the New Venture Competition provides a unique opportunity for students to put entrepreneurship principles into practice with an integrative learning experience. Whether you are a winner of prizes, go on to implement your proposed new venture idea, or simply take advantage of the learning and apply it later in your career, we guarantee the Competition will be an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience. We look forward to understanding more about your idea, hearing your pitch, and providing you with some valuable feedback along the way.
- Register Early. Submit an entry form to enter in the competition, gain access to the experimentation fund and have an opportunity for early-stage feedback. It’s easy and non-binding.
- Find a team. Whether you have an idea or are looking to join a team, join our Facebook group to meet potential co-founders and hear about New Venture Competition updates.
- Develop your new venture. Utilize our many Rock Tools to help navigate your entrepreneurial journey.
- Pitch your plan. Seize the unique opportunity to gain invaluable feedback, exposure, and experience while having fun. All teams have the chance to present on Super Saturday. Ten semi-finalists will be chosen to compete in the next round.
- Attend the finale. Finalists present to a panel of judges on April 29th, 2014 when a winner and runner-up will be selected.