The Business Track of the New Venture Competition provides a unique opportunity for students to put entrepreneurship principles into practice with an integrative learning experience. Whether you are a winner of prizes, go on to implement your proposed new venture idea, or simply take advantage of the learning and apply it later in your career, we guarantee the Competition will be an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience. We look forward to understanding more about your idea, hearing your pitch, and providing you with some valuable feedback along the way.
- Receive Early-Stage Feedback. Get a head start and get feedback on your venture idea.
- Register. Submit a Registration Poll to enter in the competition.
- COMMIT. Submit the Intent to Present form by March 11th, 2015 at 5:00pm.
- DELIVER YOUR EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & SLIDE DECK to Rock 107 by March 24th, 2015 at 5:00pm. 8 copies of your Executive Summary (max 3 pages), and 1 copy of your pitch deck. Don’t forget your cover sheet!
- Pitch your plan. Seize the unique opportunity to gain invaluable feedback, exposure, and experience while having fun. All teams have the chance to present on Super Saturday. Ten semi-finalists will be chosen to compete in the next round.
- Attend the finale. Finalists present to a panel of judges on April 22nd, 2015 when a winner and runner-up will be selected.