The HBS Energy & Environment Club seeks to:
- Represent and promote the energy, clean tech and environment-related industries at Harvard Business School
- Build a global energy & environment network for HBS students that bridges academia, government and industry
- Increase the number of energy-related full-time and summer employment opportunities and offers; and
- Develop the next generation of leaders in the energy industry; and
- Increase connections between HBS and the energy innovation ecosystem.
Club Web Site
Club Email Address
Harvard Business School
Student Clubs of HBS, Inc.
#2122 Student Mail Center
Boston, MA 02163