James L. Broadhead
FPL Group
1989–2000
FPL Group
1989–2000
Broadhead reshaped the FPL Group to be more competitive through a major streamlining program. He eliminated 80% of the corporate procedures and shortened the remaining 20%. Under Broadhead's tenure, FPL’s customers bought their electric power for 10% less than they paid in 1985.

Personal

Education / Military