MBA Required Curriculum (1st Year)
Leadership and Organizational Behavior (LEAD)
This course focuses on how managers become effective leaders by addressing the human side of enterprise.
The first modules examine teams, individuals, and networks in the context of:
- The determinants of group culture.
- Managing the performance of individual subordinates.
- Establishing productive relationships with peers and seniors over whom the manager has no formal authority.
The intermediate modules look at successful leaders in action to see how they:
- Develop a vision of the future.
- Align the organization behind that vision.
- Motivate people to achieve the vision.
- Design effective organizations and change them to achieve superior performance.
The final module introduces a model for strategic career management.
MBA Elective Curriculum (2nd Year)