Sponsored by Harvard Business School
| HBS Campus
Organizational Behavior Unit
All Seminars and Conferences »
Hawes Hall 1st Floor Lounge
Hawes 101Chair: Chris MarquisDiscussant: Ranjay GulatiPapers:
• Cyndi Man ZHANG; Rose Xiaowei LUO: —"An Affair not to Remember? It Might Help to Change Your Name"
• Mary J. Benner; Ram Ranganathan: — "Persistence and shift in analysts' categories following technological change"
• John Almandoz; András Tilcsik: — "When Experts Become Liabilities: Bankers, Boards, and Bank Failures"
• Jiwook Jung; Guilhem Bascle: — "An irony of the shareholder-value-maximization logic: The earnings cult and decline of conglomerates"
Hawes 101Chair: Julie BattilanaDiscussant: Alnoor EbrahimPapers:
• Wendy K. Smith; Marya L. Besharov: — "Multiple Logics Within Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Model of Organizational Hybridity"
Division of Faculty & Research
Harvard Business SchoolSoldiers Field
Boston, MA 02163