Close This Window

More Information

If you earn $75 or more in an individual session, you will be required to provide your Social Security Number at the time you receive payment for tax-reporting purposes. Please note that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires the reporting of any individual who earns more than $600 from Harvard University in a calendar year. Such individuals may be subject to tax on their earnings. Please see our privacy statement for more information.